The underwater technical survey process and available hi-end technology at Bodac has made a massive progress the past years and supports UXO survey projects in marine industry such as wind farms and oil/gas infrastructure.
The technical survey phase of underwater survey and clearance operations is often the least understood due to the technical nature of the work.
Typical sensors Bodac uses in underwater technical surveys include the following:
- Side-scan sonar (SSS)
- Multi-beam sonar
- Sub-bottom profiler (SBP)
- Electromagnetic induction (EMI)
- Bore-hole magnetometers
- Autonomous underwater vehicle (AUV)
- Remotely-operated vehicles (ROV)
A small summary of our project history in providing maritime survey services on unexploded ordnance (UXO) and explosive ordnance disposal (EOD) is listed below. Bodac can offer a full range of tailormade UXO survey and clearance services.
- Port of Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- Port of Vlissingen (Netherlands)
- Den Bosch (Netherlands)
- Zutphen (Netherlands)
- Belfeld (Netherlands)
- Wangerooge (Germany)
- Nordstream 2 (Germany, Denmark, Findland)
- Nemolink connector (UK)
- Nemolink connector (Belgium)
- Borwin Gamma (Germany)
- Nordlink (Germany)