Does working in a passionate team as a Senior OCE-expert sound good to you? Then look no further!
Because of the growth of our company Bodac we are looking for a Senior OCE-expert for onshore and offshore projects.
Who are we?
Den Ouden Groep is an international and service oriented family company employing approximately 200 employees, where durability, biobased economy and cradle-to-cradle are held in the highest regard. On a daily base Den Ouden Groep works on innovative solutions, corporate social responsibility and CO2 – reduction. Amongst others Den Ouden Groep is Level 5 certified on the CO2 – achievementladder and PSO-step 3. Den Ouden Groep provides soil improvers, bio fuels, soil fertilizers, soil remediation and safety, urban renovation and concrete construction worldwide. Our products and services helps to maintain the world’s health, fertility and endurability.
Bodac B.V., part of Den Ouden Groep based in Schijndel, provides services ranging from historical research to the detection of conventional explosives (CE), soil remediation and archeology. We are an innovative partner and have been contributing to safety on land and in water for decades. Our staff consists of involved, enthusiastic professionals with a passion for technology and safety.
In your day to day work as Senior OCE-expert you:
- Are capable of managing and executing detection projects independently
- Contribute creative ideas to the method of identification of UXO’s and model these into a project plan whilst keeping the clients’ wishes in mind
- Approve historical researches
- Possess knowledge of and tend to all mandatory administration conform WSCS-OCE
- Tend to communication with clients and third parties
- Can instruct and motivate people and take care of a professional image of the team
- Are involved in the latest developments with respect to legislation, detection techniques, equipment and the interpretation of detection data
- Possess knowledge of ARBO-legislation and VCA and can apply this on the job
- Can actively and efficiently plan operations and communicate this to the team
- Report to the Manager
- You have a Senior OCE-expert certificate
- You have a HBO/University work and thinking level
- You master legislation concerning the detection of UXO’s
- Work area: the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany
- You possess leadership skills and a commercial work ethic
- You can work both independently and in a team
- You have a BHV diploma and a VCA VOL-certificate
- You have a driving license (B and BE)
- The possession of a Duikarbeid B3 diploma is an advantage
- You have a flexible work ethic
- You’re willing and able to work abroad for both short and long periods
- You master the Dutch and English language, both written and spoken and have some knowledge of the German language
- You are a result oriented and analytical colleague
What we offer
- A contract for 40 hours per week
- A company car
- Diverse work within a healthy, growing and interesting enterprise
- A pleasant work environment
- Challenging projects
- Pension plan
- Collective discount on insurance
- Staff association
Who we are
BODAC is a branch of the service oriented family business Den Ouden Groep and located in the Netherlands. Bodac has many years of national and international experience in the Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) market. We carry out all our services with enthusiasm and open communication. We support the requests and needs of our clients with expertise and creative solutions. We are dedicated to high quality service and durable relations with our clients.
Please send your application with c.v. to: Nicole Kerkhof (HR manager) email@example.com